Sharing household chores could make for a really hot sex life and it means caring as well. A 2015 study from the University of Alberta found that couples who divvy up cleaning tasks reported higher relationship satisfaction and got busy more often than couples who left it to one partner.
2. Romantic love and the love between a mother and child share a similar chemical connection.
3. You always relate to a person you love with your best songs.
4. Not speaking with the one you love for more than 48 hours can make you feel homesick.
5. If you hold hands with someone you love, it can help alleviate physical pain as well as stress and fear.
6. Women’s tears have been biologically proven to reduce testosterone levels and arousal in men.
7. When lovers gaze into each others’ eyes, their heart rates synchronize as well.
8. When an individual is dumped, it can often result in frustration attraction. This ‘attraction’ makes the one who has dumped love and lust the other person even more.
9. Your nerve cells work better during the first year of love. Basically, our senses are heightened and our fight-or flight response system is more active during young love.
10. Men fall in love faster than women. Men take 8 seconds, women take 15 days unless it’s a good-looking one.
11. Cuddling is a game-changer in a long-term relationship. A 2014 study out of the University of Toronto found that even a small amount of cuddling can produce substantial increases in sexual and relationship satisfaction, especially among women and parents of young children.
12. You really love him/her right? Did I mention a name? No, I didn’t. But still, you thought of that person. It’s a typical psychological reaction.
- Women love details: Instead of saying “You are beautiful” say:
- I like your hair.
- You have a really great sense of fashion.
- Confidence beats EVERYTHING: even beats looks, money, and personality. So, Pretend to be confident even if you aren’t, at least in front of your crush.
Keep eye contact with everyone and you will appear a lot more confident.
- A good smell is very underrated: get rid of smoking, take showers, brush your teeth, and put on some perfume. And you will see magnificent results.
- A guy capable of fixing things and cooking is sexy: this was reported by many women.
- Busy men/women are a lot more attractive: Do things that you love and don’t be free 24/7.
- A watch on your wrist makes you hotter: It makes you look organized and mature.
- If your crush doesn’t react well try limiting your time with her: disappearing for a while making her miss you and thinking about you, but never overdo this because it will make the situation worse.
Looks and money are important and improve Attraction a lot.
But believe me, a confident average looking man is more attractive than an insecure handsome man.
Nonconfident men look weak, and being a weak man is a very turn-off.
So to sum up: Dress well, smell good, have a good career and appear strong and confident and watch the Awesome Results.